Sistem PA activ Wi-Fi/Bluetooth (fara cabluri) de la Alto, 3600 W. Sistemul este o noutate in domeniu, lucreaza in banda de frecvente 40 Hz-20000 Hz, proiectat in SUA si poate fi controlat extrem de usor Wi-Fi printr-o simpla aplicatie instalata (de ex pe tel , sau iPad, laptop, etc), sau exista si varianta standard (cablata). Cele 6 top-uri Alto TROUPER Compact 200-Watt Portable (trapezoidale) au portabilitate mare fiind dotate fiecare cu cate trei difuzoare de 6,5" si un driver de 1" pentru inalte, fiind bi-amplificate si avand 3 intrari diferite, precum si Link pentru a fi cuplate intre ele simplu si eficient. Subwooferele, model Alto BLACK-18S 18-Inch 2-way Active , sunt din gama de elita de la Alto, avand fiecare cate 1200 W continuu si beneficiind de un difuzor de cursa larga ceea ce ii da nu numai o dinamica deosbita, dar si posibilitatea de a reda joasele cu maxima acuratete si caldura. Sistemul PA are flexibilitate mare, fiind modular conceput, astfel incat se preteaza la orice fel de aplicatii mobile, fixe, LIVE, etc, iar gratie designului trapezoidal, distribuie sunetul egal la peste 150 grd pe orizontala. Extrem de eficient pentru salile cu latime mare.
Alto TROUPER Compact 200-Watt Portable PA System
The Alto Professional Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that perfectly fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Leveraging technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems, Trouper is the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 1/2" (165mm) woofers and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Trouper is brimming with thoughtful touches and conveniences that are exactly what you need to ensure your performances are smooth and glitch-free:
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, 1/4" and 1/8" connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
Alto also built it to be easy to set up, use, and take real-life punishment:
- Stand-mountable with 36mm pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.
Add it all up, and Trouper is a great-performing, flexible, go-anywhere PA system that makes any small-venue gig sound its best.
- Integrated 3-channel professional audio mixer with volume and 2-band EQ on each channel
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + stereo RCA and 1/8-inch inputs. Connect microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more
- Bluetooth-equipped-wirelessly stream backing tracks or background music from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers - no cables required
- Bi-amplified design with (3) 6.5-inch low/mid woofers and a 1-inch high-frequency tweeter
- XLR link output for use with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) with built-in rear handle
- Rubberized feet and 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- System Type: 2-way Bi-amplified Compact PA System for the Active Performer
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6 1/2" (165mm) woofers with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 65 to 20kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 watt peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- Electronic Protection: Thermal/overload
- Protection Indication: Signal/Limit Red LED
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input Connectors: (2) 1/4" XLR female combo connectors, (1) stereo RCA, (1) 1/8" stereo
- Output Connectors: (1) XLR male mix output
- Equalization: 2-band LF and HF
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio, with full stereo link when using two Troupers
- Power Controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- Enclosure Type: Trapeziodal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handle: Rear mounted, ergonomically designed
- Stand Mount Socket: (1) female 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in/21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs/10.43 kg
Alto BLACK-18S 18-Inch 2-way Active Subwoofer
BUILT TO THRILL
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
The Black 18 Sub features a powerful 18” low-frequency, long-excursion driver and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, the Black 18 Sub comes stereo XLR outputs, and stereo inputs, with a Mic/Line input on the left channel, XLR on the right channel.
Even if you can’t get to the subwoofer, you can still adjust it. The Black 18 Sub comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, the Black 18 Sub comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, the Black 18 Sub’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
- Stereo XLR outputs: left link, right mono, internal crossover on through
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Powerful 18” low-frequency, long-excursion driver
- Stereo inputs: Mic/Line left channel, XLR right channel
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Adjustable level and polarity controls
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet
- Standard 35mm pole socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Spune-ţi opiniaNumele tău:
Opinia ta: Notă: Codul HTML este citit ca şi text!
Nota: Rău Bun
Introduceţi codul din imagine: